Our Consulting Services
Southeast Connection offers consulting services to community groups, organizations, and municipalities to support their work in building healthy and creative communities through sport, culture and recreation. To meet your specific needs, our consultants can work with you by providing valuable resources, tools, problem-solving, advice and mentorship in a variety of areas.
How do we deliver our consulting services?
Our consulting services are designed to support your particular situation and needs in order to reach the outcomes of your project or work. Whether you are looking for in-person, phone, or one-on-one or group support, or even a full-day workshop or meeting with multiple partners, there are many options. You might require our services one-time only, or you may require continued support over time. Together, we will discuss all these options and determine how we can best serve you.
Do we work with groups like you?
Southeast Connection’s consulting services are available to community groups, organizations and municipalities who are working to provide sport, culture/arts and recreation/physical activity opportunities in their communities. We work with museums, art councils, recreation boards, pool boards, rink boards, sport clubs, and libraries…just to name a few.
How can we support your work?
Southeast Connection Community Development Consultants can:
- Discuss and identify learning opportunities that meet your needs
- Assist with strengthening local boards through board development education and training sessions
- Provide tools and information on volunteer recruitment and retention
- Inform you about the latest resources, news and funding available for specific sport, culture/arts/heritage or recreation/physical activity projects
- Assist with your Saskatchewan Lotteries Community Grant Program application or final report
- Link you to community groups and leaders for peer sharing opportunities.
- Just ask us!